Study programme profile
This study programme qualifies participants for the development of innovative services in social and healthcare services. Project work is at the centre of the study programme. Three development projects are offered in which cooperation with social and healthcare services organisations is currently being designed and realised.
The development of innovative services requires in-depth skills in social research. The study programme transmits these skills in a specially designed module. Through this, the knowledge acquired in a basic degree is broadened in relation to current challenges in social and healthcare services.
The study programme is designed in an interdisciplinary manner. It is oriented towards graduates of various study programmes in the social and healthcare services. Working in multiprofessional project teams, students practise interdisciplinary thinking and networked action. The structure of the programme ensures continuous reflection and individual learning processes as well as group processes.
The courses include lectures, seminars, excursions, practical work, tutorials and projects. Face-to-face teaching is supplemented successively through virtual work (Stud. IP), the internet, e-mails and e-mail consulting which occurs parallel to the study programme.
We offer you
- a consecutive Master’sprogramme in which you can broaden the competences you have acquirein your undergraduate studies in a targeted manner. The study programme broadens competences in project work in particular and in the development of innovative services
- a study programme that transmits the necessary skills for research-based development of services of topical relevance for practical implementation in the social and healthcare services.
- a study programme in which you can study in small individual groups with students from different fields and where your learning processes are continually reflected on and developed.
- a study programme with practical relevance in which you too can participate in the development of the social and healthcare services professions.
- a modularised study programme organised over 4.5 semesters with 90 ECTS points which cantherefore also be followed by those who are in employment.
- a study programme that is state-recognised and accredited.
For graduates of the programme, a very wide professional field is open, also depending on individual undergraduate studies.
Work / leadership in projects for the research of needs and / or development of innovative offers in social and healthcare services is possible.